Rivet Nut USA Part Numbers 6703 & 6703P
Bollhoff Part Numbers P3007 & P3007PN
Style: Heavy Duty Pull-to-Pressure Pneumatic/Hydraulic Setting Tool
Capacity: Medium-to-High Volume Production
Cardinal’s 6703 rivet nut installation tool (also known as Bollhoff’s P3007 pneumatic installation tool) offers heavy-duty workhorse capability at the highest and most demanding installation loads. The 6703 is typically used to install rivet nuts, Bollhoff RIVNUTS® & RIVSTUDS®. (Bollhoff’s P3007PN tool, if you need to install Bollhoff PLUSNUTS®). “Pull to Pressure” allows the user to initially set-up the tool to a predetermined installation force. The tool will properly and consistently install every rivet nut, even including if the material thicknesses varies from install to install. “Pull to Pressure” greatly reduces the risk of bad installs. To ensure you are outfitted with the correct tool for your application and fastener, please call or email us with your details!
- Step 1: The fastener will auto-feed onto the installation tool.
- Step 2: A single trigger pull will complete the entire installation sequence.
- Step 3: The tool will automatically reverse out of installed fastener.
- Cycle Time: Up to 15 installs per minute.
- Ergonomic grip and balance for operator comfort (additional ergonomic accessories available, just ask!)
- Pull Force: 9,000 lbf or 40 kN (22 kN for the 6703P tool).
- Stroke: .315 in or 8 mm (14 mm for the 6703P tool).
- Manufacturer Part Number: Bollhoff P3007 (Cardinal 6703) & Bollhoff P3007PN (Cardinal 6703P).
- Air Pressure: Regulate to 87 PSI (6.0 Bar) of clean dry air for best operation.
Unified & Metric Thread Capabilities:
6703 Rivet Nut Installation Tool
Unified Rivet Nuts: 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 1/2-13, 1/2-20
Metric Rivet Nut: M8, M10, M12
6703P Rivet Nut Installation Tool
Unified Rivet Nuts: 1/4-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 1/2-13, 1/2-20
Metric Rivet Nuts: M8, M10, M12
Unified Plusnuts®: 1/4-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24
Metric Plusnuts®: M6, M8, M10
- Mandrel & Anvil required for each thread size. These are considered consumables of the tool, please keep backup(s) on hand!
- Please consult us on your exact fastener and application to assure you invest in the most capable tool for the job.
- Note: Material type of fastener is critical. Example: Install tool may be set up for a 1/2-13 rivet nut, but tool is only capable of installing a soft aluminum 1/2-13 rivet nut, and can not install a harder steel or hardest stainless steel 1/2-13 rivet nut. A heavier duty tool would be required to install the harder steel or hardest stainless steel 1/2-13 rivet nut. Call us with questions!
“…we put the tool in operation today, all I can say is WOW this is an awesome tool, wish we had it a long time ago, it increased production 200%”