Rivet Nut USA Part Number 4080
Bollhoff Part Number P2005
Style: Pull-to-Stroke Pneumatic/Hydraulic Setting Tool
Capacity: Medium-to-High Volume Production
If you are in a production environment that demands scale, repeatability and efficiency, then look no further than the 4080 rivet nut installation tool (also known as Bollhoff’s P2005 pneumatic installation tool). Cardinal’s 4080 is typically used to install rivet nuts, Bollhoff Rivnuts®, small PLUSNUTS®, & RIVSTUDS®. “Pull to Stroke” allows the user to initially set-up the tool to a predetermined installation pulling stroke distance. The gun will consistently adjust the pulling forces to ensure that every installed rivet nut is “stroked” the same distance. The “Pull to Stroke” 4080 is an Assembler and Quality Manager’s best friend for high-volume installation production environments! To ensure you are outfitted with the correct tool for your application and fastener, please call or email us with your details!
- Step 1: The fastener will auto-feed onto the installation tool.
- Step 2: A single trigger pull will complete the entire installation sequence.
- Step 3: The tool will automatically reverse out of installed fastener.
- Cycle Time: Up to 35 installs per minute.
- Ergonomic grip and balance for operator comfort (additional ergonomic accessories available, just ask!)
- Pull Force: 5,200 lbf or 23 kN.
- Stroke: .275 in or 7 mm.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Bollhoff P2005 (Cardinal 4080).
- Air Pressure: Regulate to 87 PSI (6.0 Bar) of clean dry air for best operation.
Unified & Metric Thread Capabilities:
Unified Rivet Nuts: 4-40, 6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32, 1/4-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 1/2-13, 1/2-20
Metric Rivet Nuts: M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12
- Mandrel & Anvil required for each thread size. These are considered consumables of the tool, please keep backup(s) on hand!
- Please consult us on your exact fastener and application to assure you invest in the most capable tool for the job.
- Note: Material type of fastener is critical. Example: Install tool may be set up for a 1/2-13 rivet nut, but tool is only capable of installing a soft aluminum 1/2-13 rivet nut, and can not install a harder steel or hardest stainless steel 1/2-13 rivet nut. A heavier duty tool would be required to install the harder steel or hardest stainless steel 1/2-13 rivet nut. Call us with questions!
“5 out of 5 Stars for initial purchase.”