Rivet Nut USA (an operating division of Cardinal Components, Inc.) is proud to be your Preferred Authorized Bollhoff Distributor. To provide our customers with the best availability and variety, we also offer non-Bollhoff rivet nuts & fasteners.
The Bollhoff PLUSNUT® provides the ultimate pull out strength in thin sheet metals and soft plastics. It features a slotted body that splits into four legs during installation, which helps provide a wide load-bearing surface on the backside of the parent material. This splitting is why they are sometimes referred to as split rivet nuts. The PLUSNUT® features the widest material grip range of all blind threaded fasteners (nearly a quarter of an inch!) A wide material grip range is helpful when your application may have variable material thicknesses, such as thermoformed, rotational or blow molded plastics. Sprinter van, or work van, enthusiasts prefer the PLUSNUT® as their go-to internally threaded slotted body rivet nut fastener solution.
The Bollhoff PLUSNUT® (“slotted body rivet nut”) design advantages include:
- Assemble two materials together
- Allows for blind installation, installs in seconds
- Environmentally friendly
- Use in very thin sheet metal, various soft plastics/fiberglass applications
- Wide grip range for variable thickness materials and for part consolidation
- Soft installation forces to avoid fracturing in soft or brittle materials, or damaging finishes
- Available in steel, aluminum and stainless steel
- Available in 4-40 to 3/8-16 & M4 to M10 thread size
- Ideal for thin sheet metal, soft plastics.
- Four-leg, wide load-bearing support on backside of surface after install.
- The “workhorse” of internally threaded fasteners; used in a diverse range of applications.
- Great to use in Sprinter van (work van) installations/conversions.
Contact us for a FREE quote or more information today!